Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Organizing in 2009

So on January 2nd, I spent the whole day organizing my scrap/craft/office so that I could find my stuff, plus not have it all over the place and in one spot. I ended up doing some unorthodox organizing...if you can tell, the two shelves are actually laying on their side. I found that if they were sideways, then they could hold my 12x12's and I also left out one of the dividers on the cubby shelf, so it could also hold my 12x12. On the first shelves, I have my basic cardstocks and on the other shelves are patterned paper. I also have 3 drawer units that old, punches, stamps, scissors and tapes and adhesives, I have totes that hold ink pads, chalk, embossing powder, ribbons etc. So much better than the before...I should've taken a picture of the before shot..it was bad, plus my washer leaked due to our sewer line being plugged, and it went through the wall and into my room, so I had water all over my floor.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: