Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Patriotic Layout





On the Fourth of July, my friend Toni and I decided that it was a great time to make another Patriotic Scrapbook Layout! Toni plans on taking a bunch of pictures of her son, and cropping just around his little face and placing them on the 1 inch squares and then some other pictures from the 4th to go on the mats.

We cut some 1 1/2 inch squares and some 1 inch squares to do the sides, and then we did double mats of red and blue, sizes were 4x6, 3 5/8 x 5 5/8 for the top mat, and of course I love using a corner rounder and so we rounded our mat corners...the title was done with glitter glue, Ruby! Hope you like!

If you own a Cricut, here is an excellent software that allows you to cut
any True Type font with your machine, as well as many cliparts can now be
traced within the program turning them into an svg format, this feature alone
makes getting SCAL2 worth it as you will never need to purchase any carts.
There are thousands of files out there for you to download for free or for a
small fee that you can cut with your Cricut. I must say I use this software for
almost every layout I have done when using my Cricut. I actually use it more
than cartridges....don't tell Provo :)
http://www.craftedge.com/index.php?rfid=5289658&ref=bca6a5dbf17c56f78dac64f315810894



Just click on the logo on the right side of the page and check out the neatest software to use with your Cricut.

Hit Counter

Free Counter

No comments: