Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life just got too busy :)

I am so far behind on my blog, and I want to apologize to my followers as well as my friends who have attended my classes and like to check in and see what we’ve been up to.

As you can see, I haven’t made any posts since November! Yikes! Hoping to get some more time to be able to keep it up better and hopefully learning a few techniques to make it more informative to those who read it…example…if you like the layout, you will have the sizes you need to repeat the design.

I have been doing a lot of learning of new ideas and techniques. I got a brand new machine and I love it, it is called the ZING. I am especially loving the Print and cut feature using the built in laser and registration marks using the software Make the Cut. Both the software and the Zing compliment each other. The ZING cuts better than my old Cricut and a few other cutters I have owned. So I have been playing with it since November and I have to say, this machine is top notch. The cuts are as intricate as you need and can cut a wide variety of materials…if you aren’t sure if it will cut a material you have, they are more than willing to do test cuts for you.

Another thing that has happened and kept us very busy, is we have become Foster Parents to two young boys…this has been wonderful for me at times, and challenging at other times. I have fallen in love with them and hoping to give them all the love and attention they need till they can get back home with their parents.

So I will now try to update the last few months…thanks for checking out our blog and I hope you have a great day! Enjoy!

2 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

you will love you ZING i know now after 14 weeks of playing with mine i dont know what i did without it .

dimahi59 said...

I've had mine since the end of October...and I love it!