Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snowman Spoon Ornaments

These are spoons that I have been painting for over 3 to 4 years. My husband thought I had lost it when I started painting them, he thought I should be painting other things than "spoons". However, my first craft show, I had painted about 120 spoons and sold out in less than 2 hours, and so when I went home, my husband was speechless, he just shook his head. I painted 75 more that evening and sold all but 6 the next day. Since then I have now sold approximately 1000 spoons all over...some have gone to Germany, Switzerland, and even China, plus all over the US. I only do crafts once a year for the Thanksgiving weekend, and this is one of my most popular items, plus my handpainted lightbulbs. Which I will post later. All proceeds from these go to a scholarship in my son's memory.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: