Sunday, March 15, 2009

Riley!!!!

So we had a visitor come to Monday's class and I think we made him feel right at home...and let me tell you, he knows how to scrapbook!!! Let me introduce you to Riley! Riley was pretty quiet at first but as the night went on..he fit right in with the rest of us. Thanks girls for making him feel so welcomed.

 

Highlight the link below and paste it in your web brower if you are interested in SCAL, it's a great tool to use with your Cricut, you will love it...you can now use any true type font, dingbat, clipart, jpeg, bmp and cut it with your Cricut. I love this software and have used it on just about everyone of the layouts you see on my blog. Check it out!

http://www.craftedge.com/index.php?rfid=5289658&ref=bca6a5dbf17c56f78dac64f315810894

Hit Counter

Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: