Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Coach purse made with my Cricut

Here is my Coach purse that I made with my Cricut, thanks to JenC...she has so many awesome ideas...I was making it for sale, it was holding some incredible double chunk fudge that I made up...and I liked it so much, that I couldn't sell it, and I did a bad boo boo...I ate the fudge too. rrrrgh
I think we are going to do this in a class on a Saturday in June, so be watching. I used SurecutsAlot to cut out the purse pattern...if you haven't tried SurecutsAlot (SCAL) you can download a trial of it and just play with it...and you will be hooked...I use this program pretty much daily. It really makes owning the Cricut worthwhile as you can cut so much more with it and are not limited to just the cartridges.

 


If you own a Cricut, here is an excellent software that allows you to cut
any True Type font with your machine, as well as many cliparts can now be
traced within the program turning them into an svg format, this feature alone
makes getting SCAL2 worth it as you will never need to purchase any carts.
There are thousands of files out there for you to download for free or for a
small fee that you can cut with your Cricut. I must say I use this software for
almost every layout I have done when using my Cricut. I actually use it more
than cartridges....don't tell Provo :)
http://www.craftedge.com/index.php?rfid=5289658&ref=bca6a5dbf17c56f78dac64f315810894

Hit Counter

Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: