Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Giggles N Grins

August 3rd scrapping class was a night of fun with 10 wonderful scrappers attending and as you can see, they took the layout idea and ran with it...each one adding their own little twist to their page making it just that "their page"

In this layout we used the Cricut and Surecutsalot 2. The title was cut with Basecamp, the tag with Plantin, and the pocket was cut with the newest version of SCAL2! I am totally loving that program...I needed a pocket and didn't have one in any of my files and so I made one using paint and then imported it into SCAL2 and did the trace and some little adjustments and voila! I think it just added to our page.





 
 
 
 



If you own a Cricut, here is an excellent software that allows you to cut any True Type font with your machine,eliminating the need of font cartridges, as well as many cliparts can now be traced within the program turning them into an svg format, this feature alone makes getting SCAL2 worth it as you will never need to purchase any cartridges ever again unless you want a specific cut that you cannot create on your own.
There are thousands of files out there for you to download for free or for a small fee that you
can cut with your Cricut. I must say I use this software for almost every layout I have done
when using my Cricut. I absolutely love, love, love the new Surecutsalot 2. I actually use this program more than cartridges....don't tell Provo :)
http://www.craftedge.com/index.php?rfid=5289658&ref=bca6a5dbf17c56f78dac64f315810894


Hit Counter

Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: