Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spring layout

Here is a layout we did quite sometime ago, and it was a bugger to do...the pattern that we used, the sizes were listed wrong and so our layouts never turned out like the sketch we were trying to do...but this lady went home and she wanted to make that layout sketch and so she kept at it untile she got it pretty darn close...I love the layout and I hope you do to.

 


If you own a Cricut, here is an excellent software that allows you to cut
any True Type font with your machine, as well as many cliparts can now be
traced within the program turning them into an svg format, this feature alone
makes getting SCAL2 worth it as you will never need to purchase any carts.
There are thousands of files out there for you to download for free or for a
small fee that you can cut with your Cricut. I must say I use this software for
almost every layout I have done when using my Cricut. I actually use it more
than cartridges....don't tell Provo :)
http://www.craftedge.com/index.php?rfid=5289658&ref=bca6a5dbf17c56f78dac64f315810894


Hit Counter

Free Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: