Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grandmother/Nana Layout

I’m a little behind on my layouts, and I’m so sorry. My weeks are pretty busy with the sweet little ones that I take care of and I try and devote my time to them and then at night, I’m exhausted! I guess I’m not as young as I used to be, and get wore out pretty easily these days. But I’m only 2 weeks behind and I’m going to try and do the updates all this evening. However, I don’t have everyone’s layouts as some of you wanted to email it to me after you finished or after you adhered your photos…don’t forget, if you want them on the blog to email them and I can still add them.

So tonight we did something a little different. I’m not used to doing this type of a layout with flowers and no paper piecings, but I think it came out really nice.  Jane brought black and white photos and it looks very heritage, in my opinion…I love it! so here’s some of the layouts and I will add the rest as soon as they are sent to me. Enjoy!

100_5578 100_5579 100_5576

On this layout we also used the new Stampin Up border punch, glitter paper for the butterfly, ribbon, and of course SCAL2 was used to make all the cuts.

100_5577

And of course, none of these layouts look anything like mine, which I will post as soon as I finish putting my photos on, as I just got them in the mail of my mom, my kids, Nana…love you MOM!

No comments: