Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laugh Scrapbook Layout

So I found some pictures and when I looked at them, they made me just start laughing, so I thought, I needed to scrap them and that just had to be my title…I hope you enjoy!

On this layout, I wanted to do a class with no paper piecings, a title that was fun and easy to do page for even a beginner and yet still be very eye catching. We used a crimper on the title giving it the corrugated appearance, the title was cut using MTC software or if you have SCAL it can be done with that also, and we placed journaling blocks above our photos, and then the girls were to add their own embellishments to the page.  Let me know what you think…we love to read your comments.

100_6232 100_6233 Hoping to post my layout and maybe a couple of the other girls layouts on here soon. I hope you like this one that Anne N. made…love her embellishments!

No comments: