Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Ghost treat card and Hanging Out With Layout….

I saw this card on Kelly’s blog and thought it was the cutest little card and I made mine a tad bit different. It was a lot of fun…we did it Saturday morning as a Make and Take at SCRAPS in Houlton…Thank you Kelly for sharing your card with all of us here in Maine.

So here’s our version of Kelly’s card…I only had 2 cardmakers on Saturday, and one was I believe the youngest student we have had so far…He is only 6 years old and he made an adorable card. He definitely has talent, be sure to check out the layout he did on Monday night. Yup, he came back to our class on Monday evening and he did a fantastic job! It’s nice to see the creativity of these young kids. So enjoy our cards and our layouts.

Treat cup is from Stampin Up, stamp is from the G series and instead of heat embossing we just used the versa mark, to create some depth on our card. The ghost was cut from Make the Cut, the RiP was cut from Wild Cards cartridge.

100_6456

This first layout was the color that I had originally planned to do, but once I had it on my table, I wasn’t sure if I liked it, so I kyboshed it and went with my second choice, which I will be posting below. When I had this paper on the table, a couple of the girls commented on the colors and so I decided to throw it together after all…this layout will be down to SCRAPS for sale for $12.00, all you have to do is add your own pictures and any journaling.

100_6470 100_6471  Isn’t this the cutest little monkey ever? Oops I just noticed I forgot to put the bows on this page, guess I best go do that right now :)

So here’s the page I did for the class, I think I like them both, what’s your opinion. We love to read your comments so please be sure to leave them. Thanks, Enjoy the rest of the girls/and young men’s layouts.

100_6466 100_6467

100_6468

100_6469 100_6464 100_6465 

100_6462

100_6463

100_6460 100_6461

So here’s our youngest scrapbookers layout…way to go Collin!100_6458 

100_6459

All the cut pieces in these layouts were done with svg files and cut with Make the Cut software.

No comments: