Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cocoa Cozy Layout

Here is another layout that I did a couple of weeks ago, I can’t remember the name of the site I got it from, I think I posted it in a previous post, so you can look back there and see where I got it, she has some really cute and easy to put together layouts. On this layout, used part of a file from http://treasureboxdesigns.com/  (the chocolate sticks)and some I just used my favorite software MTC to create..…the mug and snowflakes, and the whipped cream. I don’t thing the picture does it justice as far as being able to see the details in the cuts with inking or chalking the pieces. This would be an adorable layout to add pictures of your kids sitting watching their favorite Christmas movie or when they’ve come in from the cold with red noses and cheeks and sipping some hot chocolate. Enjoy!

IMG_5049

No comments: